On-demand seminars on mega trends
Mega trends, in our view, are phenomena of critical importance for economies, which will have an impact for at least a decade. In our view, these changes need to be understood and embraced as soon as possible, in order to gain the most from them, as they will disrupt markets and policy responses.
We are specialists in the following topics, which in our view are the critical ones to understand in order to be able to make sense of the present and the coming years.
- Corporate balance sheet inequality: what is causing it, and its repercussions for the potential growth of countries and demand prospects
- Mis-measuring inflation: what we are not estimating correctly and why that is critical for understanding the business cycle
- Artificial intelligence vs. human intelligence: a comparison. Why understanding both is necessary for future welfare
- A recipe for a peaceful response to the rise of “populism”: a new kind of State services
- The monetary implications of euroscepticism: 1 to 7 years ahead